brick ceramic & design studio

Built in 1930, this one story brick commercial building once served as an auto repair facility but has since been converted to an art studio/commercial art school. The restoration will include masonry repair along with new signage, exterior lighting and glass entryway plus a new soffit design on the interior side of the storefront. Follow the restoration with updated in progress photos.