Nazareth Park-
    St. Stanislaus Church

Located in the Heart of Slavic Village, Nazareth Park will be a compliment to already an architectural landmark in Cleveland, St. Stanislaus Church. A 1917 convent converted to an outdoor park creates an urban style green space that will be complete fall of 2010 with a dedication ceremony to the sisters of Nazareth. The Green space will include an outside stage, statuary features, worship center, and kid’s play area which will appeal to all walks of life.