St. Stanislaus School

Constructed in 1907, St. Stanislaus School was built to accommodate the increasing number of school children during that time. Today the school stands true to its mission to provide hope and inspiration to the children of Slavic Village. During Summer 2010 a 4th floor renovation added a library, acoustic music room, computer room, arts center, and stage to continue to encourage creativity to the children of Slavic Village.